The VBA Certification Exam is the ONLY exam that accurately measures the skill levels in preparing Chapter 7 bankruptcy petitions.
Its purpose is to provide attorneys with the assurance that “Certified” VBAs possess the necessary basic skills to prepare an average bankruptcy petition.
Because every bankruptcy petition is unique and different it is impossible to develop an exam that tests in all possible scenarios of debtor bankruptcy from the VBA perspective. However, an individual who takes the time to study and pass all areas of the VBA Exam with a grade of 80% or higher, normally has more advanced knowledge in debtor bankruptcy compared to an inexperienced legal staff member.
713 Training takes VBA Certification very seriously, and expects students to take it seriously as well.
Because the training materials available from 713 Training are designed to be able to go from no legal experience to qualified Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant (VBA), the exam is based on these materials, so that familiarity with the training materials will be of great benefit to the individual taking the exam.
This means though, that this exam is not something that a person can just "test out" of, and requires familiarity with the training materials it is based off of.
Details about the test
1. After purchasing the exam, or redeeming a coupon to take the exam, you MUST complete the exam within 30 days
2. The exam is taken online, and requires that you have access to a computer with an internet connection to take the exam
3. To protect the integrity of the exam, YOU MAY ONLY TAKE THE EXAM A TOTAL OF TWO (2) TIMES...NO EXCEPTIONS
4. If you do not pass the exam, you may only take it a second time, AFTER a six month period of time has elapsed (Note: You must pay to take the exam the second time)
5. The exam is comprised of 15 timed quizzes, that give you 15 - 60 minutes each to complete. Once you start a quiz, you MUST complete it, however, you do not have to take all 15 quizzes in one sitting, but rather, you can come back and take the remaining quizzes later; however YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL 15 QUIZZES WITHIN 30 DAYS OF EITHER PURCHASING THE EXAM, OR REDEEMING YOUR COUPON FOR THE EXAM
6. The last quiz requires that you draft a petition and use data entered into it to answer questions in this quiz, requiring a knowledge of drafting bankruptcy petitions
TIP: The VBA Certification exam is included for FREE in the Complete Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Training Kit (CLICK HERE), and the Complete Chapter 7 AND Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Training Kit (CLICK HERE).
For additional information about the VBA Certification exam, visit: www.vbacertification.com