Did you know that you can login to PACER free of charge and find out how much attorneys are charging to file a Chapter 7 and Chapter 13? And did you know that you can also find the contact information of attorneys who may need your services by simply using PACER for your marketing research?
Did you also know that you can find judgments, divorce decrees, complaints and other court documents on PACER? That's right; PACER is not limited to the bankruptcy court. PACER is the acronym for Public Access to Court Electronic Records. It is one of the greatest tools you have at your disposal that is virtually free. But unless you know how to use it to your advantage, PACER will do you no good.
This video is designed to change all that. In this training video we will cover:
1. How to sign up and immediately get a PACER username and password; as well as how to understand when you pay a fee and when you don't pay a fee. For example: My entire PACER bill last year was only $11.32. I will show you how to keep your costs low also.
2. How to identify and understand the different courts so you will know where to start looking for information.
3. How to search for records using different search criteria.
4. How to search bankruptcy filings and find out how much debtors pay attorneys to represent them. This information will help you target the right attorneys and price your services accordingly.
5. How to monitor a bankruptcy case so that you can provide better and advanced services to your attorneys and increase your fee.
Order this dynamic 1 hour training video today.