EBOOK IN PDF FORMAT
Save $10.00 compared to the printed version
Download your ebook immediately after payment is processed
How to Start a Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant Service is the authoritative instruction manual of the virtual bankruptcy assistant field. To create this new sixth edition, the book was completely revised, rewritten, and brand new material was added, so that it complies with the most updated information available.
This new SIXTH edition has been expanded to include the following new topics:
- Words of wisdom from successful virtual bankruptcy assistants
- Advice from attorneys who use virtual bankruptcy assistants in their law practice
- A quick-start guide for starting a virtual bankruptcy assistant service
- How to price your virtual bankruptcy assistant services properly in the beginning
- Updated information for conducting online research, judgments, etc
- Updated information regarding bankruptcy software programs
- Mortgage cram down and strip down issues (BRAND NEW!)
COMPLETELY REVISED SECTIONS:
- The client intake interview process has completely been rewritten to include more recent examples
- Added: The proper way to review the client intake forms for completion (a great time saver)
- Added: The problems using Rapid Import features within your bankruptcy software
- Added: How to do online court records searches
THE BIGGEST CHANGE TO THE BOOK IS:
Chapter 6: Preparation of the bankruptcy petition. This chapter was totally revamped from the previous version. Since that time, we have trained thousands of new students and worked on countless f bankruptcy petitions. This additional knowledge and insight was added to this chapter.
- Samples of actual pleadings and bankruptcy notices so you can recognize the major ones used in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Samples of actual customer letters that your attorney may wish to use for clients
- Samples of actual marketing letters that have been successful for other virtual bankruptcy assistants
- A brand new section of 100s of web links to save you money, including vendor contacts specifically utilized by the author in the establishment of her own virtual bankruptcy assistant service
- How to use PDF versions of federal forms and save money purchasing forms from the software companies
- Tips for virtual bankruptcy assistants starting their first service business
- How the virtual bankruptcy assistant field has expended and what the future holds for you
AND WE DID NOT FORGET MARKETING
Other marketing options, including social marketing has now made marketing FREE or very low-cost. These options were not available when the previous version of this book was written. Therefore, a new Chapter 8 was added that contains all the up-to-date marketing techniques available today with links to everything you need to use right away.
Why would a bankruptcy attorney hire a Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant?
- Utilizing VBAs, debtor bankruptcy attorneys can increase their currently hourly fee by 400%.
- Because VBAs work from their home office with fewer interruptions, they usually have more time to provide attorneys with a higher level of detail that saves law firms thousands of dollars as well as mistakes that grow into huge problems!
- VBAs aide in the reduction of workload for paralegals and other law office personnel working onsite for the attorney.
- Unlike a salaried employee, if the attorney is not happy with the work a VBA provides, they do not pay the invoice. This will immediately reduce problems for law firms who seem to have continuous internal employee issues.
- VBAs are paid like any other vendor. They never share fees and work under the sole discretion of the attorney just like the office staff.
- Save the high cost of investing into software programs. VBAs have already made the investment and can export files in PDF format for cross-platform review.
- plus much, much, more.
Attention Attorneys and Paralegals!
The information contained in How to Start a Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant Service is a great tool to increase the skills of paralegals and other legal staff employed at bankruptcy law firms. In addition, attorneys have used the training material in this book to set up their own bankruptcy practice. This information is NOT taught in any law school or paralegal training course. If you are an attorney and wish to purchase multiple copies for your entire staff, call our office at 1-800-535-9984 for quantity pricing.
WARNING: This information is not to be used by non-attorneys to prepare bankruptcy petitions for the general public. The information is solely intended to train legal professionals working (or desiring to work) under the direction of licensed bankruptcy attorneys.