Chapter 7 & Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Seminar on DVD
Almost 8 hours of training on DVD from the Bankruptcy Experts to help you become proficient in preparing Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Petitions. Bankruptcy petition skills are needed by Bankruptcy Attorneys, Paralegals, Legal Assistants, Virtual Bankruptcy Assistants (VBA’s), and those studying to become VBA’s. NOW IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY to secure your financial future by learning the bankruptcy skills you need for your career. It is like your own Bankruptcy School on DVD!
Heath Isaacs: Heath is a Bankruptcy Attorney and VBA Firm Owner with extensive experience. He was also a professional seminar speaker and is very knowledgeable, entertaining and easy to follow.
Anne Marie Bright: Anne Marie Bright is a Bankrutpcy Paralegal who specializes in Chapter 13 Bankruptcies. She has over 20 years’ experience and is a wealth of knowledge in regards to Chapter 13 Bankruptcies.
A few of the topics covered are:
1. Avoiding the “Gotchas” and Getting a Bankruptcy Case to Discharge (Chapter 7 and 13)
2. Utilizing Pre-Bankruptcy Planning to Avoid Post-Filling Headaches
3. When Should a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Really be a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
4. How to write and Confirm Chapter 13’s
5. How to Calculate a Chapter 13 Plan Payment like a Pro
2. How to Master the Means Test
3. How to Strip a Mortgage from Residential Real Estate
5. Learn Often Overlooked Chapter 13 Tricks
This DVD is packed with hours of VALUABLE Bankruptcy Training that is not available any other way except for going to one of our live Bankruptcy Training Seminars. We have also included several hundred dollars of bonuses worth more than the cost of the DVD making this purchase a no brainer.
What You Get:
EXTRA BONUS- $75 Gift Card good for anything from: www.713Training.com